Driving Her Crazy

Driving Her Crazy - Kira Archer

He'd believed in her. He had barely known her, buy he'd seen something in her that she hasn't seen in herself. He made her feel strong, powerful, like she could actually take control of her own life and do a good job running it.

I was so sure that I was going to love this before I started it but once again I let my expectations run too high. This was definitely a cute story with a really great premise but I just never fully connected or liked the main characters, Oz and Cherice.

Both Oz and Cherice could be annoyingly stubborn at times. They were both also extremely sensitive. They seemed to have so many misunderstandings because they both really had a talent for blowing things out of proportion. While they were all of those things they also managed to bring out the best in each other and were surprisingly supportive of each other even though they were strangers.

This felt oddly like insta-love or insta-lust because they were not only getting it on after knowing each other after only a day but they also seemed pretty emotionally connected (no matter how hard they tried to fight it). They could both bond over the difficulties of their lives but I just never really bought in to their relationship.

Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for the galley.