I Am No One

I Am No One - Patrick Flanery

Now I understand the negative reviews that I've read about this book. What strives to be a thought provoking commentary on the ever increasing use of surveillance by governmental agencies really turns out to be an unfinished story. For how slowly this plot moves along I would have hoped that there would have been some answers at the end (and not just what Jeremy planned on doing about his situation).

I didn't mind reading about Jeremy and actually liked getting a glimpse into his life. For the longest time he won't reveal the reason as to why he believes he is under surveillance. When he does finally reveal it I didn't think it was that big of a deal and I thought that he was being pretty stupid for such an intelligent man. There are times where you are left questioning his sanity and quite frankly I am still not quite sure about his sanity as none of the really mystery as to who is behind of all this is ever solved.

I received this book from a Librarything Early Reviewers giveaway and my review is in no way affected by that.