The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium Trilogy Series #3)

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium Trilogy Series #3) - After reading the second book in this series I was a little iffy about reading this book. I didn't think the second book of the series lived up to the first, so I was a little hesitant about the third thinking that it would be like the second one or worse. I was pleasantly surprised in the beginning of the book. It kept my attention and I was really beginning to enjoy it. But then it took a turn for the worse and I found myself wanting to throw the book out of my window. I actually considered not finishing the book, which I don't do often, because of how disappointed I was in it. Thank God I decided to finish it anyway. After I got over wanting to throw it out the window I became hooked on the storyline and couldn't wait to see Salander get the revenge on all the people in the government who wronged her. I even cheered out loud at the ending where she also ends up getting revenge towards her brother in a smart way. This was a fitting way to end the series and definitely makes up for what the second book in the series lacked. I would recommend this to all who enjoyed the first book in the series and the second book as well.