Wife 22

Wife 22 - Melanie Gideon Reading the summary of this book hooked me in and I knew that I had to read this book. I was very intrigued by the whole idea of the marriage study. Right away I was able to connect with Alice and found myself in love with her family. These characters are characters that you can really root for. The best thing about them is they are believable and easy to relate to.I liked the marriage study and reading Alice's answers to the questions. (I just wish the questions would have been with the answers instead of having to flip to the back of the book in order to read the questions.) I am a little iffy about the relationship between Alice and Researcher 101, at times it didn't seem too realistic and frankly it seemed creepy too.There was a twist to this story and it really wasn't too hard to figure out before it is revealed. That fact that I figured it out way early didn't really lessen my interest in it that much. I felt like the twist enhanced the story and made the ending really sweet. I also really enjoyed the creative way the epilogue was set up.Overall this book was good and I would really recommend this to women. This is definitely a book that all women can enjoy and relate to.[I won this book from a Librarything Early Reviewers giveaway, that in no way affects the content of my review.]