Improper Influence (Sasha McCandless Legal Thriller, #5) - Melissa F. Miller I love this series and can't get enough of it. After reading Lovers and Madmen I was excited to read more about Sasha and Leo's relationship, now that they are engaged, and to read more of Sasha in action. This book definitely does not disappoint. Readers who loved the previous books in the series will love this one.Sasha is back and she is planning her wedding on top of helping Bodhi King, who is a medical examiner who suspects something is happening when a string of twenty-something women die mysteriously. This book had action, a teeny bit of wedding planning, corrupt government officials, and appearances by Sasha and Leo's cat Java. I was hooked from the beginning and my interest never wavered. Sasha is such a great character to read about.I really look forward to reading more of this series and finally getting to read about Sasha and Leo's wedding. If you're looking for a great legal thriller this book (and the rest of the series) is the book for you.