The Bridesmaid - Jenny Scotti I just couldn't put this book down. I felt hooked into the story from the first page. I do have to admit that the many point-of-view changes really confused me in the beginning. There seemed to be so many characters that I lost track a bit and in the beginning I had to really think about who the characters were and what their relationship was to one another. Luckily the more I read the less confused I was about the point-of-view and who the characters were. I really liked that most of the characters in the book had a reason for why they could have been the killer but that there wasn't one that was an outright frontrunner. I was left guessing to the end. The second mystery involving the 20 year old unsolved murder enhanced the story for me. I was really interested in reading more about it and how it connected with the present-day murder (although I wasn't a really big fan of the Ouija board part).Overall I thought this was a really good mystery book and I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.[I received this book from a Librarything Member's Giveaway. That does not affect the content of my review in any way.]