A Love by Any Measure - Killian McRae For the first two-thirds of this book I was hooked and couldn't put it down. I just couldn't wait to see how the agreement between Maeve and August would play out. I loved the tension between them and their eventual love for each other. I loved that they didn't just fall into each others' arms, they struggled. The thing that made me lose my interest some in this book was the fact that the story seemed at a good place to wind down at about two-thirds in but the book dragged on. I feel like some of this book should have been put and made into a sequel. It was like the author was trying to put a second wind into the story but I had been already losing my interest in it.Overall I did feel it was a good historical romance book and the author did a great job transporting readers to Ireland in the 1800's. I would recommend this book to historical romance fans.[I received this book from a Librarything Member's Giveaway. The content of my review is in no way affected by that.]