It Rains in February: A Wife's Memoir of Love and Loss - Leila Summers I am finding it really hard to write this review. I don't quite know how to describe how I felt about this book. On the one hand I felt that it was written well and it drew me in easily, and on the other hand I became extremely angered by the actions of multiple people in this book and was very close to giving up reading this book. Ultimately I decided to keep reading this book and I am glad that I did.I have to commend the author for her writing style. She told her story beautifully and her inclusion of emails really enhanced the story for me. I could really tell that writing this book was very cathartic for her and it made me even more interested in her story.I definitely had a hard time getting past some of the actions of not only the author, in regards to her husband, but also her husband's family. While reading this book I continued to switch between pity for Robyn and anger towards her. At the end of the book I mainly just felt sad for Robyn and her daughters who have to live without Stuart being there. They didn't choose for their life to be this way.