Bleed for Me (Joseph O'Loughlin, #4) - Michael Robotham I love the Joe O'Loughlin series so it was only natural for me to read the latest in the series. This book exceeded my expectations and made me even more attached to Joe than I already am. In this book Charlie's best friend, Sienna, shows up at the O'Loughlin residence covered in blood on the night her father is murdered. Joe goes on a mission to prove Sienna's innocence.This was probably tied with Shatter as my favorite of the series. It was a great psychological thriller with great plot twists, action that kept me on the edge of my seat, and was filled with all my favorite returning characters and some new intriguing characters.I have to say though that my feelings towards Julianne have not changed since Shatter. I still dislike her, probably even more so now that she gave Joe divorce papers. There is just something about her that really irks me, probably the way she treats Joe. It was nice to see Ruiz back helping Joe again. I am growing as fond of Ruiz as I am of Joe. They make a great team too.Overall I loved this book and would recommend it and the series to others.