Letters From Home - Kristina McMorris I cannot find the words to express how much I loved this book. I love WWII historical fiction and while looking for more of that genre to read I had come across this book and decided that I would eventually read it. I only wish that I had read this sooner.I haven't connected this easily with characters in a while. They didn't just seem like characters to me, it felt like I was there with them and they were my friends and family experiencing this (That's kinda weird, yes I know.)I didn't think I could shed so many tears at once. I feel like for the entire second half of this book I was in tears (Not all my tears were sad ones, some were happy ones too). This book was just so beautifully written that I was able to get emotional over it.Overall I felt like this was a beautiful book with a great plot and fantastic characters. I would recommend this to everyone (Seriously, if you haven't read this book already go read it now!), and especially historical fiction fans.