Finding Sarah - Terry Odell When I first decided to read this book I was unaware as to whether it would be mystery or whether it would be romance. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a mix of the two. The book centers around Sarah Tucker who is struggling to keep her boutique open after a series of mysterious events. She also is struggling to move on with life a year after her husband's suicide, which she believes was not a suicide. She meets Detective Randy Detweiler when her boutique is robbed and both of them must keep reminding themselves to stay strictly to business.Most of this book kept me on the edge of my seat. I felt the robbery was very believable and I loved seeing Sarah and Randy grow their relationship from cop and victim to friends to lovers. I also liked how it was more than just robbery that was happening. I do have to say that the mystery was easy to figure out though, however that didn't really make me any less interested in the story. The one thing that I didn't like about the book was Chris' breakdown. I would have liked to have seen more of an actual breakdown that lead to his insanity. How he was acting just didn't seem plausible and at times almost seemed too humorous to me.I found myself cheering for Randy to find Sarah and couldn't put the book down. I was hoping to see more of Sarah and Randy putting their relationship back together. Overall I like the book, it wasn't that difficult of a mystery to solve but I did love Sarah and Randy's relationship.