Hetaera--Suspense in Ancient Athens (Agathon's Daughter) - Suzanne Tyrpak,  Tess Gerritsen This is the first book in the Agathon's Daughter trilogy. This book is set in Ancient Greece and it is very apparent in the book that Suzanne Tyrpak has done her research. In this book Tyrpak mixes fictional characters, like the main character Hestia, with real people, like philosopher Socrates. While it still is clearly a fiction book I did enjoy the mix of the real characters with the fictitious. The only thing that I wish would have been a little different in this book is that I would have an explanation behind Hestia's 'gift.' I felt like it wasn't really introduced at all, it was just thrown right in.Overall I felt it was a great historical fiction and I plan on reading the rest of the books in the trilogy when they come out (I can't wait to find out what happens to Hestia and Diodorus). I would recommend this to anyone, especially fans of historical fiction.*I received this book from a Member's Giveaway on Librarything, that in no way affects the content of my review.*