February Reading List

The Moon Sisters - Therese Walsh Precious Thing - Colette McBeth Watching You (Joseph O'Loughlin, #7) - Michael Robotham The Weight of Blood - Laura McHugh Circle of Influence - Annette Dashofy Outlander  - Diana Gabaldon The Fellowship of the Ring  - J.R.R. Tolkien The Lost Sisterhood - Anne Fortier Moon Called - Patricia Briggs

I am going to have a busy reading month in February, and that is just from NetGalley books alone that I need to read in February (of course I pick the shortest month to pack a ton of books in). I also want to try to start reading some longer books that I have (i.e. Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Outlander, etc.). So here is my tentative list of books that I plan on reading in February:

The Moon Sisters by Therese Walsh: This is one of the books I received from NetGalley and it is advertised as a mesmerizing coming-of-age novel, with a sheen of near-magical realism, that is a moving tale of family and the power of stories. It is going to be published on March 4th.

Precious Thing by Colette McBeth: This another book that I received from NetGalley and it is a suspense novel about two childhood best friends, reunited as adults and then ripped apart. It is going to be published on March 4th.

Watching You by Michael Robotham: Yet again this is a book that I received from NetGalley. This is the latest book in the Joe O'Loughlin series and I am a big fan of that series so I am super excited to read this. It is going to be published in the U.S. on March 11th.

The Weight of Blood by Laura McHugh: Yes, you guessed it, this is another book that I received from NetGalley. This is a suspenseful novel about two disappearances a generation apart set in the Ozark Mountains. It is going to be published on March 11th.

Circle of Influence by Annette Dashofy: Okay I have an addiction to NetGalley and this is another book that I received from them. This is the first book in the Zoe Chambers Mystery series. It is going to be published on March 25th.

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: I picked this up a week or two ago when it was on sale at amazon for only $1.99. It looks fascinating and I've seen such praise for it all over. I am going to try and start this in February.

Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien: One of my goals for 2014 has been to read all three volumes of Lord of the Rings, so I am hoping to start Fellowship of the Ring in February.

The Lost Sisterhood by Anne Fortier: This book I won in Librarything's Early Reviewer giveaway for January. I really loved her book "Juliet" so I was definitely interested in reading this. I haven't received it yet but am hoping to receive it in February so I can start reading it.

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs: I have been hoping to read more science-fiction and fantasy and I have seen praise for this book/series a lot from people that I trust.