Reading progress update: I've read 1 out of 585 pages of "The Lost Sisterhood" by Anne Fortier.

The Lost Sisterhood - Anne Fortier

What is the first thing in this book before the prologue? A map. Finally I actually have a hardcover instead of an ebook when there is a map. I love being able to easily flip back to the map while I am reading the book.

I really love the cover of this book. Green is my favorite color and all the shades of it here are just beautiful. The actual cover is much more vibrant then the pictures of the cover online.

I read Anne Fortier's debut, Juliet, back when it was released and really enjoyed it so I was really looking forward to reading this book. Well I'm off to read about Amazons.

(Random note: Did you know that there is also a book titled "The Lost Sisterhood" that is about prostitution in America from 1900-1918? I discovered that when I went to use a touchstone at Librarything in the Early Reviewers group for the book by Anne Fortier and accidentally got the book about prostitution instead. It does look like it might be interesting though.)