Reading progress update: I've read 41% of "SEAL Team Six: Hunt the Wolf" by Don Mann.

Seal Team Six: Hunt the Wolf - Don Mann

I haven't really read books that focus on SEAL Team Six (they have made appearances in some books that I've read) so this is kind of a new experience for me. When this book and the rest of the books in the series became available to me on NetGalley I just couldn't pass up the chance to read them.

So far this has been a really interesting book. I can usually tell when something bad is going to happen and I am all like "I've got a bad feeling about this" and then something bad does happen. Especially in the beginning when Marine Staff Sergeant Nancy Cisneros mentions that she is about to get married. That is when I knew there were only bad things to come for poor Nancy.

There has been some really great action in this so far. The main plot in the seach for AZ is developing well and some subplots are also developing which I think might connect back to the search for AZ. I am looking forward to reading more of this book.