Who I follow and why I think you should follow them too.

Today I thought that I would highlight a few people that I follow here on Booklikes and tell you why I love following them (Okay that sounds creepy. I swear I'm not a stalker). So here are some of the people (in no particular order) that I follow and why I think you should follow them:

Batgrl: Bookish Hooha

I am always learning new things (or at least new to me) when I read Batgrl's posts. I love history and Batgrl always has these great posts about a certain topic or book in which she shares tons of great links and videos that will help you learn more about the topic. If you are as fascinated by history I would suggest following Batgrl.

Bruins Gal

Bruins Gal is a fellow hockey fan and it is nice interacting with fellow hockey fans on Booklikes. If that wasn't enough, she also posts such beautiful pictures of birds that she has seen while bird watching. I have a special place in my heart for birds and just love looking at the pictures.

Whiskey in the Jar Likes To Read

If you like romance books then Whiskey is a great person to follow. Whiskey is always posting some great excerpts from books that she is reading and quite frankly I always look forward to reading them (it doesn't hurt that most of the time they tend to be quite steamy). I have added quite a few books to my tbr pile based on the excerpts she shares and her reviews.

All the people that I follow are awesome in some way. I just wanted to take the time to highlight a few. To those I mentioned, I hope you don't mind that I highlighted you but I feel like everyone deserves to hear why they are awesome (oh gosh I'm sounding creepy again).