Reading Updates/Plans

So I've been away for a few days (I just got caught up with all the posts I missed) because the weather during the weekend was really nice so we decided to finish some outdoor work around the house that needed to be finished. I haven't been on the computer in days but I have been able to read a bit. I am still working on Goebbels by Peter Longerich and hope to have it finished either today or tomorrow. I am also in the middle of re-reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn because I read it way back in 2012 and want to be able to compare the book with the movie when it comes out this Friday (I have to say that it just isn't the same re-reading the book as it was reading it the first time).

I have a few options available once I finish Goebbels. I am either going to start Rhett Butler's People or Bad Grrlz' Guide to Reality, which is an omnibus of two books by Pat Murphy that I got from NetGalley. I also could start reading When Lions Roar by Thomas Maier, which is another NetGalley book, but I really don't feel like starting another long non-fiction book right this moment. Anyways...we'll see what happens.